It is an over-the-counter weight loss pill that is designed to aid in rapid weight loss while suppressing appetite and boosting metabolism. PhenTabz is one of the dietary supplements that has gained much popularity over the years in the market with the unique claim of being a former prescription-only weight loss pill that is now available without any prescription.
Looking at supplements, the company that created it refused to disclose lots of vital information about their company. The information given about the pill is inadequate, which does not make much sense.
Appetite suppressants work by curbing the urge for food and enable the body to burn excess carbs and fats while enhancing weight loss. It contains ingredients that reduce the urge for food. It also increases the metabolism, which increases the potential for fat burning. PhenTabz is a not so strong appetite suppressant compare to prescription diet pills.
The manufacturers claim the pill has two benefits in one. It suppresses the appetite so you will not have an urge for food and it also mobilizes fat while raising the metabolic rate. This may sound great, but the mobilization of fat cells does not have anything to do with weight loss as this fat is likely to just move into other cells in the body.
PhenTabz was developed by Lexium International but introduced onto the market by Gentech Pharmaceuticals in 2001. Lexium international has been operating for over twenty-five years.
- PhenTabz promises to boost energy levels and customer reviews seem to support this claim..
- The over-the-counter version of PhenTabz works in two ways to shed excess weight; it curbs hunger and raises the body’s metabolism.
- It is not unique, several other appetite suppressants claim to work in a similar manner.
PhenTabz is taken twice a day, once before breakfast and once before lunch. It is preferable to take it with water instead of juice or coffee.
- The major concern with this supplement is the fact that there is no adequate information on its ingredients, which has made many people that are willing to try it out reluctant to make a purchase.
- Some of its ingredients that have been listed are known to have been banned in many countries, like DMAA.
There are four disclosed ingredients associated with PhenTabz:
This includes caffeine and it is always amongst weight loss supplement ingredients because it is a good energy and metabolism booster. It can also aid in suppressing the appetite. Caffeine is typically used as a supporting ingredient because it enhances the effects of the other ingredients.
This is also known as Methylhexanamine and its included to help act as an additional appetite suppressant. It has been claimed that it is useful for suppressing the appetite for three to four hours. This is good in the sense that it will reduce the consumption of snacks that poses a hindrance to dieting programs. It has not been determined how DMAA may affect health in general. It was banned in many countries when it was linked to several deaths. It can cause high blood pressure, strokes, brain bleeding, and psychotic disorders.
The main active ingredient of Phentabz is found in a proprietary blend the manufacturer termed Ampheta-HCL. Ampheta-HCL is a proprietary list of ingredients that made this product seem to be very stable and act as an effective weight loss pill.
Octopamine has some known to aid in the release and mobilization of fat from fat cells. This fat that is released is usually absorbed by other fat cells immediately so you do not actually lose any weight, you just move the fat around. There is no clinical evidence as to how it can assist with weight loss, and combining it with stimulants like caffeine, it can have a significant effect on the blood pressure rate.
- Due to some of its known ingredients that are good appetite suppressants, this can help to reduce food intake.
- Phentabz are good metabolism boosters, which will provide you with additional energy to use in day to day activities.
- PhenTabz does not require any change in its user’s lifestyle in order for it to work effectively for weight reduction.
- One negative side effect that has been associated with the use of PhenTabz is sleeplessness.
- Another side effect is dry mouth.
- It is advisable to take the pill early in the morning and early afternoon to avoid sleeplessness.
This product really cleared up my thinking the first few times I used it, but after a few days this effect wore off and I did not see any other benefits from this product.
I really just wanted a diet pill that would help reduce my appetite, but this product did not help me at all. At first it made me feel a little more alert after I took it, but eventually that went away.
There is no useful information on the bottle to explain what this supplement contains. It also does not say how or where it was made.
This pill has not helped me cut back on my food intake. It made me very jittery the first two days that I took it. I felt excited. Now I don’t notice any effect from it at all.
Verdict – Rejected
This product cannot be recommended as a safe diet pill. There is very little information about the company that manufactured the product. The entire ingredient list has not been disclosed for this product. There are serious questions about the safety of some of the ingredients. Some of the ingredients in this product have been banned in some countries because they have been known to cause death. For all these reasons we reject this as a healthy weight loss alternative. Non-stimulant Conjugated Linoleic Acid supplement by Feel Spirit will give you better weight loss results.