The biggest loser diet is a no nonsense eating plan that promises rapid weight loss, prevention, and alleviation of weight related diseases. It is for everyone that wants to lose weight without starvation. The biggest loser diet plan is a healthy way for anyone to lose weight, but it can be very intense, and stressful due to the exercise involved.
This diet delivers the proper amount of protein, carbs, fat, and other nutrients needed for the proper functioning of the body. The diet also recommends drinking eight to ten glasses of water per day. The diet encourages its users to eat small, but regular meals at intervals. Ninety-five per cent of the foods are lean protein, low-fat dairy, low soy products, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans and nuts.
Who are the creators?
- This diet involves a lot of exercise.
- The biggest loser is a diet plan developed by dietitians and professional trainers.
- The diet focuses on helping overweight and obese people lose weight without needing to starve themselves.
- There is no maximum or minimum weight limit and the overall goal of this diet is to lose the highest amount of weight to become the biggest loser.
The Biggest Loser Diet: How Does it Work?
Anyone that wants to follow this plan will need to select one of the Biggest Loser books for guidance. The book is in two parts; Thirty Days Jump start, or the Six Weeks to a Healthier You, without Qsymia with Topiramate or Phentermine. This plan is easy to adhere to as it promises quick weight loss, a healthy body, a stronger body and it helps reduce cholesterol levels and blood pressure. It is a life transforming diet for anyone who is committed to it.
The Six Weeks to a Healthier You is a diet plan designed in the form of a 4-3-2-1 pyramid, in which the dieters are to choose any healthy choice of four servings of fruits and vegetables, three servings of protein, two whole grains and a snack or dessert having a maximum of 200 calories. The main purpose of this diet is to help users reduce unwanted weight.
This diet offers some added benefits of reducing your chances of developing type 2 diabetes without the need to take diet pills with Phentermine, such as Qsymia. It can help lower your blood pressure and reduce your chances of developing a heart disease, stroke and some forms of cancer.
The exercise is also a good step. Undergoing six weeks of healthy food and intense exercise will not only help in weight reduction, but will also help prevent or reduce dementia and Alzheimer’s, improve the heart health and boost the immune system. Users are encouraged to limit caloric intake, work out regularly and watch the pounds shed off. Obese and overweight people are very prone to the risk of heart disease, so this diet is a great plan for people that fall into this category.
Almost all the diet plans are high in fiber, but low in calories and low in salt and saturated fat. This helps in curbing appetite to a great extent. Consuming small portion size of snacks will help keep the sugar level and hunger low. This diet aids in the reduction of blood pressure, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. It should be noted that this diet enables people to shed weight and keep it off. The diet is relatively easy to follow in the sense that the dietary program does not ban any food group. In fact, it encourages frequent meals rich in either fiber or protein. It is designed to curb appetite and does not deprive you of vital nutrients.
The diet encourages caloric restriction which is a hard thing for most people to do. It leads to energy loss, muscle loss, sleep loss and low body performance. It is unscientific as it requires nothing less than four hours of intense training per day. Many people would want to try out this diet but the intense exercise will drive them away. Another concern is that the diet only focuses on weight loss rather than body composition change. Some people also criticize the plan as unreasonable for the average person because of its extremities.
- The biggest loser diet is good as it provides all essential nutrients required by the body and apart from its caloric restriction, there is no limitation to foods users can eat.
- It allows for any kinds of food but in a small portion sizes.
- If the diet is followed as stipulated, the weight reduction will be fantastic.
- It promises at least 133 pounds’ reduction in weight.
- The essence of exercise during weight loss is the ability to shed off body fat while maintaining body muscle.
- The diet is in conformity with what major health organization’s recommendations.
- The diet comes with serious, grunt exercises.
- Many dieters drop the diet due to the rigorous exercise it requires.
- It is also time-consuming due to the time it requires to study food labels.
- The diet is expensive.
- No need to buy expensive prescription diet pills, such as Adipex P
- It leads to a decrease in the body metabolism due to the low caloric intake.
- Results vary from person to person.
- “I was the heaviest person in my family. I was sick and obese. I had heart problems. This diet helped me change my eating style and helped me lose all the weight I needed to.”
- “I needed a diet plan that worked. I had tried several of them. After trying this diet, it worked and I have lost 15 pounds on it so far.”
- “My heart used to hurt me, now there are no more aches. This diet has really helped me deal with some of the serious weight related issues I was dealing with.”
- “I’d rather walk than drive now. My sugar levels are getting better and my blood pressure is improving.”
Verdict – REJECTED
The intense physical exercise required by this program will make it difficult for most people to adopt. It is expensive and time consuming. For these reasons this diet is rejected as a good diet plan. Some medical doctors and nutritionist approved the diet since it is in conformity with what most health organizations recommend, but side effects that may come are just enormous. There is nothing unhealthy about this diet; it just takes a lot of dedication and effort to follow. If you can adopt it and follow it successfully, you will lose the weight on this plan. Not safe for pregnant or post pregnancy.
- The Mediterranean Diet Review
- What is Topiramate?
- What’s The Best Way To Lose Weight On Qsymia
- Improve Your Sleep On Phentermine
- Qsymia – Phentermine / Topiramate
- Phentermine In Australia
- Phentermine And Weight Loss After Pregnancy
- Phentermine In UK
- Qsymia Vs. Adipex P
- Vivus – The Makers Of Qsymia
- Adipex Side Effects
- Where To Buy Adipex Online Without Prescription
- How To Lose Weight On Phentermine